Field Service Engineers - Egypt
- Providing cargo (CVI) equipment field service engineering support to delivered cargo systems in Egypt.
Carrying out the repair, maintenance and overhaul as necessary elements of cargosystems (CVI)
Performing general maintenance, fitting, troubleshooting and fault finding on CVI systems & sub systems.
Providing oral and written response to requests for 3rd line technical request from site of operations to either site engineers, Rapiscan distributors engineers or customer reps
Providing defect liability or post acceptance support for CVI mobile or airport cargo equipments.
Installing static, gantry or portal CVI systems as part of an installation team.
Travelling as required required.
Completing technical documentation including service reports, engineering change requests & inputting service data to a simple functional database.
- Installations: Play a key role in complex and multifunctional site installations. Assist senior engineers in installation and other related work. Shares best practices.
- Training: Proactively seek training to keep up-to-date with technological developments in own modality/modalities.
- Other Duties: As directed by manager or company
- Quality: Promptly escalate any quality or integrity issue.
- Environment, Health & Safety (EHS): Comply with the EHS Policies and applicable laws and regulations. Identify and correct hazards and unsafe conditions.
- Qualified to degree level in Electrical and/or Electronics or equivalent. (HND +)
- Technical analytical & Trouble-shooting skills.
- Very good IT Skills with knowledge of networking. PLC knowledge a very good advantage
- 3-6 years field service experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of screening or X-ray an advantage
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
- High work standards - qualitatively, demonstrates initiative and motivation.
Strong customer skills