in UK - Surrey
Project/Program (Admin) Mgmt: Leads people who perform project management duties involving cross-functional teams focused on delivery of products. Oversees plans and directs schedules as well as program budgets. Monitors programs/projects from initiation through delivery and interfacing with internal customers. Organizes program activities and interdepartmental and customer meetings; ensures communication facilitates completion of the program/project on schedule and within agreed deliverables. May assign and monitor work of technical personnel providing support and interpretation of instructions/objectives. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Manages the In-direct technical Services provided through Distributor network.
- Acts as the single point of contact for the Operations Project teams, Distributors and customers in the assigned site.
- Acts as the main contact for all service requirement in the assigned region
- Manages the direct, and in-direct teams in the region to achieve program deliverables.
- Works with the Distributors to understand their needs and finds solutions that are beneficial in short and long-term
- Works with sales managers to understand and scope their need and adapt the deliverables with the Distributor
- Prices and seeks agreement and sign-off from all stakeholders on quotations
- Manages and overseas the installation teams in each market in coordination with Distributors and serive managers.
- Provides the necessary support to key accounts in the region.
- Manages the Distributor development program for the region
- Provides the correct impetus for the helpdesk support and CRM
- Manages & coordinates the training requirement of Distributor teams
- Maintains complete control of all In-direct & Direct service operations in the assigned region.
- Administration: Complete all administration tasks in Navision and helps to produce monthly metrics
- Generate all documentation for fulfillment of the service requirement
- Quality: maintain an effective Quality System and comply with the requirements of ISO, Compliance and documented processes.
- Promptly escalate any quality or integrity issue.
- Environment, Health & Safety (EHS): comply with the EHS Policies and applicable laws and regulations.
DO NOT REMOVE MANDATED BULLETS BELOW
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct
- It is the responsibility of every employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
- Qualified to degree level in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Post Graduate qualification in management or Engineering a plus
- Good analytical skills.
- 10-15 years in management role
- Good people management and influencing skills
- Good knowledge of X-ray and screening products
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
- High work standards, works qualitatively, demonstrates initiative and motivation.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong customer mind-set
- English language skill
- Additional European language skill a plus
- Willing to travel at very short notice
- Travel 50% of the time
Specific Competence required
- listening and interpersonal skills.
- Plans and organizes work effectively.
Team management skills.
Works well under pressure.