Sr. Algorithm Engineer
in India - AP - Madhapur
Senior Algorithm Engineer shall be responsible for the design, implementation and testing of a variety of Algorithm solutions. He/She should be able to effectively work within a team of technically strong engineers. He/She should be adhering to the schedules, standards and quality processes and procedures of the Organization. A Senior Algorithm Engineer shall be responsible for resolving the small to medium range of issues in the development and help the junior team members in resolving these kind of issues. He/she should be involved in the design, analysis and business requirements of the products. Knowledge and ability to manage the entire software development life cycle process is essential for a Senior Algorithm Engineer.
- Autonomous in development, design and resolving the critical issues of Software
- Primary responsibilities involve working with the design teams to effectively understand and implement the solutions independently.
- Develop the pseudo code/flow chart for the given design solution of the product
- Building the software for testing and product release.
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
- Ability to find creative solutions to moderately defined problems
- Familiar with software development process like waterfall, Agile/Scrum methodology etc.
- Mentor junior engineers and improving their problem solving skills
- E/M.Tech( Phd. Preferred) in the disciplines of EEE/ECE/CSE. Knowledge and experience with image processing and computer vision will be a definite plus.
- Experience with atleast 5 years Software development experience in related field.
Specific Knowledge and Skills
Candidates should have experience in the following skills and technologies:
- Excellent working experience in VC++, MFC classes, C++ / C# .Net, ASP.NET Framework (latest technologies LINQ, WCF, WPF, .NET v3.5)
- Strong knowledge and working experience in Visual Studio 6.0/2005/2008, Visual Studio .NET 2003 & 2005, Apache Web server
- Strong working knowledge on UI applications, MSQL databases, OS concepts for Windows 2000/XP/7 platforms
- Knowledge of data structures and Knowledge in COM/DOCM/Socket programming.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Principles of Concurrent/Thread programming
- Proven experimental and troubleshooting skills
- Functional testing & debugging of production software
- Participate in technical reviews to ensure product quality
- Complete assigned tasks on-time and in accordance with the appropriate process
- Knowledge in Matlab, IDL or similar image processing tool is a plus.
- Knowledge of Screening and Scanning technologies is an advantage
- Exposure in the Critical, Safety and Security Systems domain is a plus
- Strong background in data structure and OS concepts is plus
- Knowledge in design using OOAD, UML, is advantage.
- Ability to accomplish assigned tasks without supervision.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills with a very good teaming skills
- Good documentation skills and software process discipline
Self initiative and at self managed with small or medium issues resolution